• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who was the guy in Old Navy?

Post of the day outta be infracted......1911,now thats a weapon,100 years old,outdated,heavy but.....blows big holes in that ass.

Post of the day outta be infracted......1911,now thats a weapon,100 years old,outdated,heavy but.....blows big holes in that ass.

A glock 21,21sf, 30,30sf, or 36 will also shoot the .45acp and each of them, excluding the 36 has a higher capacity than a standard 1911. Not to mention that Glocks are lighter, better, more awesomer, resplendent with tacticalutude, shoot MOA at a bajillion meters and make "combat reloads" much easier. Anyone who chooses a 1911 for self defense is an imbecile, incapable of (dabs the kool aid from his chin) independent thought. Zomg! 1911 fanboys are the worst!!!!111!-!eleven11!!

A glock 21,21sf, 30,30sf, or 36 will also shoot the .45acp and each of them, excluding the 36 has a higher capacity than a standard 1911. Not to mention that Glocks are lighter, better, more awesomer, resplendent with tacticalutude, shoot MOA at a bajillion meters and make "combat reloads" much easier. Anyone who chooses a 1911 for self defense is an imbecile, incapable of (dabs the kool aid from his chin) independent thought. Zomg! 1911 fanboys are the worst!!!!111!-!eleven11!!

i carried the sig 220 instead of the 1911, im a wussy who carries my gun in double action and too fearful of forgeting to disengage a manual safety

Last edited:

Can you make head shots from 100 yards with any of those models ? Hell even 50.

Wow... not only did did we get OC vs. CC, we've got Glock vs. 1911, butt pictures, and M&Ps are showing up ;)

Somebody tell me why 9mm is better than .45 (now what the heck happened to that pot stirring smiley?)

Back
Top Bottom