• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who was the guy in Old Navy?

I wanna hear about the women and children running and screaming in terror over the sight of the OC'ed weapon .....mmmmm, this popcorn is good. ;)

Personally, myself, my opinion is that OC'ing makes you a target and is dangerous and I, for one, personally believe IMHO that OC'ing is wanna be cop douchebaggery. :evil:

As usual....spot on analysis good sir!

I also believe, personally, IMHO that anyone who refuses to carry a Glock for personal protection is risking their life because anything other than glock is not perfection and as for my and my house, in our opinion, personally (pauses to sip the koolaid) we choose perfection over price tag.

I also believe, personally, IMHO that anyone who refuses to carry a Glock for personal protection is risking their life because anything other than glock is not perfection and as for my and my house, in our opinion, personally (pauses to sip the koolaid) we choose perfection over price tag.

Best post EVER!!!

Post of the day!

Back
Top Bottom