Who is really prepared for WROL/SHTF??

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   1
Reaction score
How many of you guys seen the movie Red Dawn? If not its on Netflix. If so then you know where I'm going with this. How many of you can ACTUALLY account for people in your neighborhood/subdivision that has at least some artillery to arm everyone in their house. Maybe, have some to spare for people who don't have any firearms. And would you actually try to get strength in numbers to retaliate or just treat it as survival of the fittest? Meaning every household is defending only their house and no one else. Now stating this, the enemy is landing all across Georgia as their main starting location in their quest to conquer us from the eastern side of the country. Landing in main cities, Atlanta, Athens, Macon, Valdosta, Savannah, and Augusta. Communications are still intact, so you can still hear the radio, talk on cell phone, etc. Would you think Georgia, as a whole State can stand for an attack. This also includes LEO and military structures IN Georgia.

the government's go to plan is no matter what the "emergency" is, the first thing in their plan is to disarm the public.it would be hard to help defend your homeland after your guns are gone and martial law is in place.it will look nothing like the hollywood version.

God help anybody who decides to invade GA. I can see cases of Zombie max ammo getting broke out and people faces lighting up with excitement!

Hardest part about a SHTF/Zombie Apocolypse will be trying to pretend im not excited!

oh, and the only Red Dawn worth watching has Patrick Swayze in it. new one was cool, but nothing beats the original. that goes for all remakes imo lol

I don't see how they can disarm us if we're being attacked. I wouldn't trust really no one outside my neighborhood. I would have to link up with some friends and family and take over a hotel. Now if the situation was Zombies and everything is true about being infected and no cure. I doubt people would really want to go outside and have to worry bout getting touched, then if everyone is shooting ammo and no one is making more how do you plan on getting more if you don't know how or have the equipment to reload?

I don't see how they can disarm us if we're being attacked. I wouldn't trust really no one outside my neighborhood. I would have to link up with some friends and family and take over a hotel. Now if the situation was Zombies and everything is true about being infected and no cure. I doubt people would really want to go outside and have to worry bout getting touched, then if everyone is shooting ammo and no one is making more how do you plan on getting more if you don't know how or have the equipment to reload?
That why you stock up plenty of ammo way before any of this hits and only use it when you have to. That is also another reason 22lr is your friend, it really don't cost that much to stock up 10,000 rounds.

Buy a ton now. Get an AK ammo is cheap to stock up on.

Back
Top Bottom