• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is interested in moderating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll throw my hat into the ring for Firearms and Optics Swap and Sell

Oh and please whatever you do, don't let ****** become a mod :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've been a long time member on the GON, I spend all day and night on the forum, I am a Software Engineer so I know all the geeky stuff it takes to build a website and databases,
applications, programming etc....
I'd be glad to help you out if you still need help, you can put me anywhere you'd like.

Thank you

MossyOak

Garrett

So in all seriousness (away from our text conversation burdy) I will mod what ever you need but I do have one suggestion and would love to mod a public land forum for WMA hunters... And I have a friend that would be a MUST for the turkey hunting forum.. When he gets out of his truck the gobblers go into full strut... :cool:

So in all seriousness (away from our text conversation burdy) I will mod what ever you need but I do have one suggestion and would love to mod a public land forum for WMA hunters... And I have a friend that would be a MUST for the turkey hunting forum.. When he gets out of his truck the gobblers go into full strut... :cool:

since you are talking about me if there is some moderating that needs to be done in the turkey section I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom