• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who here drives a BMW?

thanks im almost ready to flip the switch on her - going to shake her down at AMP within the next couple week hopefully - cant wait - she is hungry to eat road !!

I own an 07 335i currently and used to own a 95 325is. Love driving them and they make great daily drivers. Current one is a 6 speed and has 4 doors. I've been debating on selling it again and going back to a truck. I'd definitely miss the 22 mpg on mainly city driving, which is probably one of the reasons I still own it.

i had an older 533i when I got out of college. loved that car, fun to drive 5 speed manual, etc. etc. Flogged it. The only thing I hated were the 390mm wheels (only could put Michelin TRX tires on it).

wife drives an E46 M3 convertible with 6 speed, 65k miles. Fun car to drive. white w/ the tan leather interior, most options except nav. Dinan exhaust. because of issues with this one though, I will say it will be the last BMW we ever own. probably will sell it next spring. more than likely will buy an audi.

I work in a mechanic shop during the summer and I can honestly tell you that if you do the same job on a BMW and like a Toyota, it'll cost 2x as much for the BMW just because of labor.

Back
Top Bottom