Who goes bear hunting in north ga?

The one I shot made good sausage, tasted like some jimmy dean, totally different than deer sausage
Sausage! Youve lost your mind! I was at a guys superbowl party a few years back and he had bear steak at it. Ive wanted to skin one ever since. They are different! But I like the consistency of the meat. He pittsburged one rare with the rendered grease. Mmmmhm mmmm

Anyone hunt bear with a knife and a pit bull? Now that's a sport. Where are the hog guys claiming to have the biggest balls? Let's see you tie up one of these!

Anyone hunt bear with a knife and a pit bull? Now that's a sport. Where are the hog guys claiming to have the biggest balls? Let's see you tie up one of these!
Cant grab their ears.and They could swat your dogs head off. I doubt that youd find someone to put trained dogs in that situation.

Get the Hams smoked you will not be unhappy I have killed over 6 bears up in Northern Calif. and Southern Oregon when I lived there we had lots of bears all we ever did was all the hams smoked and made sausage only way to go!!

I do not specifically bear hunt, but I deer hunt in Dawsonville and there are bear tracks on our property. First time I see a legal bear - boom...

When they allow baiting for bears in GA I might hunt them, they are too hard to pattern and very nomadic like mountain hogs.

I have heard of a few seen up on McGraw Ford, but as many times as I have hunted there have yet to see a track.

Get the Hams smoked you will not be unhappy I have killed over 6 bears up in Northern Calif. and Southern Oregon when I lived there we had lots of bears all we ever did was all the hams smoked and made sausage only way to go!!
maybe bear in GA taste diff I know several folks who have killed them in N.GA and said they were not fit to eat greasy stinky ewwwww...

Back
Top Bottom