• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who does hog hunts like this!

All that is takes is big $$$ copter fuel, pilot, ammo, usually the meat is given to kitchens that prepare meals for homeless shelters and other good causes.

That is one way to get rid of the pests.

bill dance catches big uns and lots of fish every episode - its all in the editing - however shooting moving targets from that platform takes skill but its a two man team - props to the pilot and the trigger man - this all being said its also much harder a task while taking fire - i say be sporting and arm the hogs

Yeah there is no sport in it! Wasted bacon!

Most of the time when they do that they do go down and get the meat, it would not make for an interesting video for them to film themselves landing throwing a pig in the back! I want to do this bad one day! This really isn't about sport it is about pest control!

I dig hunting.

However the video of mass killing overlaid with the laid-back Ray Charles serves to present the wrong image of shooting sports to the majority of people who have yet to take sides.
Some of what "we" put on youtube are some of the best arguments those against 2A can find. :noidea:

I saw this show the other day on one of the channels. I think it was Texas and the farmers fields are being destroyed. The farmers paid for the Helicopter fuel and such. The shooter said it wasn't regular hunting. It was to shoot as many as possible. He said if they were on the ground it would take too long and they might get one or two all day. It was urgent that they shoot as many as possible and this was the best way.

Back
Top Bottom