• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who deleted my thread?

So being still somewhat new, the mods can delete with no explanation or due process?
Apparently so, its not the intentions of this thread to create a fuss, but I would like to know what I did wrong, from what I've heard, things like that are part of the reason ppl left Gon and came here..I've never had bad run ins with the mods, but this just seemed strange.

Apparently so, its not the intentions of this thread to create a fuss, but I would like to know what I did wrong, from what I've heard, things like that are part of the reason ppl left Gon and came here..I've never had bad run ins with the mods, but this just seemed strange.

All of the mods I know are good guys... I'm sure someone will chime in. I do know that auctions are not allowed but didn't see the original post. I miss all the good stuff :)

Yep I rarely visit Gon because of all there boys scout crap. I cant stand them folks. Especially that guy Elfii or something. He thinks he is better than the rest of the world.

IBTL, This one will be gone shortly!

All of the mods I know are good guys... I'm sure someone will chime in. I do know that auctions are not allowed but didn't see the original post. I miss all the good stuff :)

I made a thread talking about it and next thing I know it was deleted. Most of the mods here a pretty cool guys and I'm sure it wasn't deleted just to flex power, but I would like to know why it was deleted. Hell as much as I mess with Soviet he's a really cool Guy.

yeah, but really am enjoying it. I have personally met one of the mods, really nice guy. Not a slight against them, but most people just like to know when they overstep and hope one chimes in with the reason.

x2, I've done multiple deals with mods and even OS, all nice guys. I don't suspect foul play, but either there's a rule I'm not aware of or something spooked the mods and I'm curious.

Back
Top Bottom