Who all remembers

Cool stuff. My kids think I'm old when i talk about phones hanging on the wall with long chords and tv's that had dials with 6 channels haha We had fun in the 80's though.... I got a three wheeler before they were banned. I've visited several folks in their late 90's over the years ; Truly eye opening stuff. Respect for Elders here.
Tell them about tin foil on the rabbit ears and having to hold it just right to get rid of the snow on the screen.

Cool stuff. My kids think I'm old when i talk about phones hanging on the wall with long chords and tv's that had dials with 6 channels haha We had fun in the 80's though.... I got a three wheeler before they were banned. I've visited several folks in their late 90's over the years ; Truly eye opening stuff. Respect for Elders here.

The late 60s and 70s were much more fun, going outside and turn the antenna, for 3, channels 2,5, 11. I remember our first remote control, a six foot cord to the TV. Us kids fought over that.:pound:

Or, how about these . . . . . .

vintage thingamajig enlarged.jpg

Tell them about tin foil on the rabbit ears and having to hold it just right to get rid of the snow on the screen.

Dad sent me up on the roof a few times so I can adjust it while he yelled at me out the window.

SSTs cars with the rip cord.
Billy blast off spaceman toy.
GI Joes to play with.
Tonka trucks
70lb steel Schwinn single speed bike with sissy bar and banana seat I delivered newspapers with (hand me down from my Uncle).
Sling shots
Click Klax
Rotary dial phones
Being kept inside the house was punishment

Back
Top Bottom