Who all remembers

I know you can do it!! You have a responsibility to your Children!
ashermay.JPG
You're Right Brother, sure don't want my GrandBoy looking up to it either . I'm done . I'll be in my Prayer closet if anyone feels like trolling NewLeaf LOL

Remmber going fishing with cane poles. No rod n` reels. `Cept a few men with money. Everybody tied a bundle of poles on top of car, or sticking way out a back window. Black folks would put a bundle of cane poles slung UNDER their car. Worked for them. Dug worms, seined minnows in the branch, or caught grasshoppers.

Cane poles and crickets with a bobber... bream couldn't resist

Who all remembers getting up square bales ? Least pay and hardest work I remember ever doing. Would'a been nice to drive every now and then haha

I remember. Have a 55 yr old friend who is a Dam Yankee living TN. His naivete got the best of him. A guy he was working with ask if he wanted to help get up some hay. He just wanted to learn more about country life, so he jumped at the chance. Afterwards, he cussed for 3 days and was sore for 5. I told my Dad the story so he could also laugh at my friend. My Dad said "Tell him at least he didn't have to get in a 110 degree hayloft and stack."

Back
Top Bottom