• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all offers jailbreaking and cleaning services

b.a.customkydex

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
Ive got an old Pilot from AAC, its OLD it has a Norcross address on it if that tells you anything.

It was a demo can from a dealer, so there are no telling how many round thru it.

Anyone know who will jailbreak the can and clean it and put either a new baffle stack in or just rebuild it to where I can take the current baffle stack out and clean them and put them back in?

I know Libery offers it but damn if they dont have a 4 month backlog and want close to what I can buy a new can for with a stamp and have the same amount of wait time on a stamp. For 400 bucks I could buy a new can and then have 2.

this is my quandry...... IF I could find another 1/2x28 18t blackout mount Id just put it on my FVSR and shoot the M4-1000 on it. But I cant find another blackout, I can find the brake mounts but they are an additional 50 bucks.

I paid 100 bucks for the pilot, plus my transfer 0f 200 so I only have 300 bucks into it. So 225 and being able to take it apart and such isnt that bad.

BUT for 400 bucks I could have another can and just be able to put either can on the FVSR and one on the Marlin that I had threaded.

this is my quandry...... IF I could find another 1/2x28 18t blackout mount Id just put it on my FVSR and shoot the M4-1000 on it. But I cant find another blackout, I can find the brake mounts but they are an additional 50 bucks.

I paid 100 bucks for the pilot, plus my transfer 0f 200 so I only have 300 bucks into it. So 225 and being able to take it apart and such isnt that bad.

BUT for 400 bucks I could have another can and just be able to put either can on the FVSR and one on the Marlin that I had threaded.

Call/email and chat with him to see what you can reasonably expect performance wise. The guy is super smart and knows more about NFA than most internet forums combined.

Back
Top Bottom