ODT - NSFW Forum

• Yeh

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Neh

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you know TBurnham i though that as well until about three or four post into this. It seems that i am the only one who can see any significance needed for this section. Just like the threads previously mentioned that belong there. So i decide to start this poll and thread. Then all of a sudden i am Larry Flint trying to destroy the moral fabric of this site.

LOL...Larry Flynt, I can see your point. I would not agree with it just for the point of post crap, BUT I can see the point of having it for different jokes and pics of chicks with guns and such. And you ARE right, it would still need to be moderated. And the place for it would be the Boiler Room, that way no one that wanted to see it would not have to venture in there. I know while at work I would not be.
I just want to see all of us being able to have a discussion like this without it ending up in a bunch of name calliing. It is one of the things that makes US and THIS SITE better than alot of the others!!!

It seems like a little bit here and there is ok with everyone, just like a profanity here and there usually goes without complaint.

I guess people's thinking is if we have an NSFW section, then that will bring in more NSFW content.

It's like an NSFW thread here and there pushes the boundary of the rules a little bit, which is OK every once in a while. But if you have an NSFW section, that pushes the boundaries out a lot farther to start with, so content that pushes those boundaries will start to show up.

Like when the speed limit is 45 everyone goes 60, but when it is 75 people go 90.

Hope some of that makes sense.

all this and ......I honestly dont think its good for the image of this site to have a rated R section .....IMO ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom