• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who’s ready for Toys for Tots 2021 ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiosity: What is the average price for one bike? I want to figure how many can I donate….:cool:

Avg last year was around $70 but the Black Friday bikes usually sell for around $50 out the door….

it’s the last minute bikes that spike the average, we start buying whats available instead of what’s a good deal because of the deadline last year I had $39 up to $125 bicycles.

**** a day or two after I bought a $300 Trek for some kid that got missed… it’s all about the availability of bikes.

(That was with a few buddies, on a huge time crunch, not ODT $ but I try to be as conservative as possible)

My plan is to try and buy 50 of each of these…. Target will price match there Black Friday Ad for $39.99 I’m waiting on a phone call to see if they can just make it happen or do I need to buy them at $69.99 and then get reimbursed $30.00 per bike after Thanksgiving.

I hate to say it but it’s all a game!

This year we are looking to buy some bigger kids bikes but should have a good bit of corporate funding to make that part happen…

Let me make this clear my goal for ODT is not ALL 200 bicycle or to double or triple the amount of bikes from last year….but I would love to match or exceed last year a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom