• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who’s ready for Toys for Tots 2021 ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Let’s get this party started!

I’d like to order all the ODT bikes as they go on sale.... it’s a ton of work getting them all here before the deadline.

Please PM me all auctions, pictures, info, requirements, requests, etc, etc, etc.....

My preferred method of donation is PayPal (friends and family) please don’t put ANYTHING in the comments (please send any comments or requests via PM me here)

My PayPal email is info@delivermysafe.com

I know TARGET isn’t the most 2a friendly company but I personally have a great working relationship with the managers, they give us huge discounts, hold back inventory and always go above and beyond for our cause….soooooo Target gift cards will also help tremendously! (You can text giftcards to 770-755-8600)

I will also accept cash, checks, gold, sliver, 9mm MO, etc, etc.....

All donations sent to me personally will be handled by me personally. 100% of all donations sent to me will go towards Toys 4 Tots.

We be partnering with The Coweta County Sheriffs Office to build all the bicycles again this year, their goal is to build 200 bicycles!

A few changes this year….
I do NOT have all the details as of right now but this year we will be partnering up with Bike Coweta which is a nonprofit which unfortunately I will lose SOME control of the funds sent through them but allow companies to make donations and use them as a tax right off.
(I’m 100% certain we are on the same page and have the same goal but know there will be more red tape.)

Here is the article from last year…

D22068D2-AC1B-478E-A325-CB846E5511CF.jpeg
AA0568B1-9C26-4A75-A77F-C3C11E626B2D.jpeg
1856A4B7-D0D8-4C16-BF07-F946E0D70897.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom