• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who’s ready for Toys for Tots 2021 ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about you today when I was in Walmart, was down by all those full bike racks and wondering how many they had left in boxes (when I managed the Union City ToysRUs we built out every bike we could push out since we got a $10 assembly fee on each one). I was shopping for Toys For Tots for the boxes we have at our church, Bethany Christian Church, Dallas, GA, and you have to hunt to find stuff in the right price range (not too expensive but not some cheap crap either). Take care and hope to see you tomorrow at The ODT Christmas Party. (are you bringing a bike for the give away?)

Thought about you today when I was in Walmart, was down by all those full bike racks and wondering how many they had left in boxes (when I managed the Union City ToysRUs we built out every bike we could push out since we got a $10 assembly fee on each one). I was shopping for Toys For Tots for the boxes we have at our church, Bethany Christian Church, Dallas, GA, and you have to hunt to find stuff in the right price range (not too expensive but not some cheap crap either). Take care and hope to see you tomorrow at The ODT Christmas Party. (are you bringing a bike for the give away?)

I wish I could make it but tomorrow is the build day for all the bikes…. I’m not even sure the goal anymore more but it was 200 bikes in 90 mins

E9EF9701-A3BA-4FAE-B7EA-81448D1E3ECC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom