• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

Maybe I am in the minority, but if someone asks me for cash I usually just say no. A guy responded to me one time “you mean you ain’t got no money on you?” And I said yes I have cash but I am not giving you any. I think he was insulted by my breach of etiquette.
Same here. I have no sympathy for sub human leeches.

All that it will take is for the phone lines go out for a few hours or a day and nobody that doesn’t have cash won’t get crap !
If you can’t call in to authorize that sale with a card, then no sale !
I will stick with a fair amount of cash….and use cards when I can. But I like the fact that you can’t track cash as easily as cards.
I can take a day or weeks worth of card transactions and build a profile on where you go when you go and what you do. Where and what you eat, what kind of car you drive, where you live, all that crap !
It isn’t as easy with cash transactions.
None of us are that interesting for anyone to give a **** about our daily routines.

You have places that say 3% will be added to your card”debit or credit “ unless you used cash. Just another way to make you pay more money. I always use credit on most things, never had a debit and never will. Debit cards get hacked and it takes an act of congress and weeks to settle, my credit card takes it off the Sam’s day. I generally keep cash when we eat out or use gift cards. Taxes are enough without adding 3% more, then add you tip and all those percents add up in case you don’t notice.

None of us are that interesting for anyone to give a **** about our daily routines.
Exactly. Some of these guys must be spies or something interesting. I'd laugh if they tracked my spending. I'll probably just randomly subscribe to some weird fetish sites for fun. Not that I already do that or anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom