WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

Or there is no interest in your raffle and it’s easier to say “I don’t have cash with me” than “I’m not interested”.

Also why does race have anything to do with this?
This is the way.

I went to a local festival this weekend. Got hit up by no less than half a dozen folks unsolicited about their raffles/fundraisers. I have cash. I told them I don't have cash. Simple.

Also, I don't tend to carry a lot of cash, because well you know, robbery, pickpockets, and what not in public places.

I have not used a ATM card in 40 years. I work my ass off everyday. Save most of my money. When I need cash I write myself a check at the bank for a few thousand dollars. I always carry about $700 everywhere I go. When I get down to below $1000 on hand I write myself another check. It's fun watching the rest of the world fumbling with their cards and apps for small amounts of money. Putting their info out there everyday for online thieves and billing errors to screw them when they don't even suspect it. I'm not rich. I just manage petty cash in a better way and it gives m more independence.
Yeah but it's totally safe to walk around with $700 on you, way safer than worrying about online thieves :lol:

It's so hard to "fumble" around on my card when I'm sliding it in the slot at the pump to pay for gas that takes all of 15 seconds. Versus having to walk inside up to the cashier, wait in line behind all the folks buying lotto tickets and cigarettes, to pay for my gas before I pump it and hope I guess the amount right, wait for change, etc. :lol:

Y'all crack me up.

I rarely carry cash. Only you old ****s carry that ****. 😂 Just messing with you. But i really rarely have cash. Just use cards too easy. And most people now have one of the 10 apps to send and receive money. When i do get cash normally just deposit it.

I have not used a ATM card in 40 years. I work my ass off everyday. Save most of my money. When I need cash I write myself a check at the bank for a few thousand dollars. I always carry about $700 everywhere I go. When I get down to below $1000 on hand I write myself another check. It's fun watching the rest of the world fumbling with their cards and apps for small amounts of money. Putting their info out there everyday for online thieves and billing errors to screw them when they don't even suspect it. I'm not rich. I just manage petty cash in a better way and it gives m more independence.
What is the plan when you go to a place that doesn’t accept cash?

Back
Top Bottom