• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

i used to carry 100 -125 on me all the time in case the occasional 22 sangle shot appeared on here, local pawns, gunshow.... but those have disappeared like my cash stash.
I know two guys who routinely frequent gunshops and pawnshops and each carry between 2 and 3 thousand dollars in cash just in case they find a nice private deal where a gunshop did not want to purchase a firearm from an individual and so they meet off property and cut a deal. Thanks.

Or there is no interest in your raffle and it’s easier to say “I
I think raffles and fund raisers have become the new pan handling. Everyone is raising money for something but rather than simply asking they offer you something that someone has given them. Folks ask you to give and rather than being guilted to give folks just say I don't have cash. I give if Im interested.

Most be a Biden supporter ( No Cash) ????

What the H E double hockey sticks does not having cash = Biden supporter. Some of y'all are delusional. :lol: Bunch of boomers on here.
Oddly enough most Democrats as seen through the eyes here are minorities. Ive found that minorities generally pay cash because they dont trust the banking system much like older non minorities.

It's a planned-out shopping trip, or we don't shop there.
Reason I mention it is that I increasingly find myself somewhere they don’t accept cash. Some countries out there try to get everything through a cash app on a phone that is of course registered through the government. That’s pretty whacky. Just in general I think the world is moving toward no cash.

Back
Top Bottom