• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where's the best flea markets?

Just stay away from Pendergrass, nothing but dealers there now. The Jocky Lot might be the best one that I know of but it would be a little too far for you.

I think the days of the good flea market set up are over for now....it used to be you would see a FEW of the same faces with the same stuff every week amongst a mix of new people with neat and cool stuff priced cheap. Now it's the same faces, same stuff, same high azz prices, it's rediculous.

Seems like most flea markets are filled with dealers selling pot-metal knives, chinese throwing stars and rebel flags with Hank Jr on them. LOL!

There used to be a huge one in Carrollton(indoor and outside). Can't recall the name but, I'm almost positive it's still there

I think the days of the good flea market set up are over for now....it used to be you would see a FEW of the same faces with the same stuff every week amongst a mix of new people with neat and cool stuff priced cheap. Now it's the same faces, same stuff, same high azz prices, it's rediculous.

You talking fleas or gun shows?

Back
Top Bottom