Where to get a lift?

I've used Zach and always found him to be reasonable. He's pretty good about standing behind his work too.

He is closer to me and the 2nd lowest price, all south was the lowest just cause of the deal they offer for ODT members but he is a good bit from where I am and said they were slammed and would need to make an appointment at least a week out, I like how they offer a discount to ODTers. Anyone else have experience with either zachs or all south that would be helpful in making a decision? Also contemplating on trying to install myself. Thanks for the help

Do you have a pic of how the 2.5 looks?

heres a pic for ya man of the 2.5in level on my 05 fx4 screw.

[Broken External Image]:

and this is before the 2.5 level.

as far as installing it, I let my brother take it to his work and he did it for me lol (works at World Toyota master tech). but he said it was super, super easy with shop tools. there should be tons of vids on youtube putting one on in your driveway though.

I had Allsouth replace the entire front end on my wife's '98 Suburban and install a 2" leveling kit in the process. Very happy with the results, the kit they installed really changes the stance. Been waiting on the old tires to wear out so I can put on some bigger ones, which should raise it another inch or so. I don't think you can go wrong there, I would be more scared of a shop that was sitting around , hoping for customers !!!

Back
Top Bottom