Where to get a lift?

fyi, if the shop you go to charges more than an hour labor they are ripping you off. with shop tools it should take no more than 30mins to do a level. a leveling kit is very simple to install. (I have a 2.5inch level on my truck)

whats gonna cost more, is after you get the level, you are going to have to do an alignment. so make sure the shop can do that. it is a must after a level, your gonna need an alignment.

fyi, if the shop you go to charges more than an hour labor they are ripping you off. with shop tools it should take no more than 30mins to do a level. a leveling kit is very simple to install. (I have a 2.5inch level on my truck)

whats gonna cost more, is after you get the level, you are going to have to do an alignment. so make sure the shop can do that. it is a must after a level, your gonna need an alignment.

Yeah the places I have been looking include the alignment. anyone have experience with a place in Jasper called "zachs truck" they install a pro comp level kit and do alignment for the cheapest I have found so far.

Do you have a pic of how the 2.5 looks?

Back
Top Bottom