• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

where to buy long term food storage in georgia

I've watched his videos before but after finding a place to order the oxygen absorbers, the buckets, the lids, the mylar bags and finally the food I wasn't sure if it really is that much cheaper.

I agree, not to mention the time. I started buying WISE foods. 25 year shelf life. After using them for extended outings in the woods, I liked them so much I became a distributor. So, you can get them from their site or from me if you don't want to pay shipping. I was in your shoes before I became a distributor to gain the savings and help those around me.

I know someone mentioned us earlier in this thread as sponsors, but I wanted to elaborate on what we carry. If you are interested in ready-made or do-it-yourself long term food storage, you should definitely check us out. We have a little bit of everything mentioned in this thread and are located close by in Marietta, GA. For those who enjoy storing up your own food, we offer buckets (just sold our last one, but we have another truckload inbound), Gamma lids, Mylar bags, and oxygen absorbers. We also carry grain mills, dehydrators, canners, and pressure cookers. Meat grinders and sausage equipment is on the truck inbound as well. We also carry a wide assortment of books and manuals on food storage and preparation in addition to other survival topics.

If you are looking for ready-made food products, we offer Wise, Gourmet Reserves, Mountain House as well as pre-packaged 5 gallon buckets of various grains, rice, and beans. We work hard to keep our prices low by default, but will beat any locally advertised price on any of our food or food processing products if you can find a lower price. If there are any other products you would like to see, please ask. We are constantly growing our inventory and adding highly sought after Emergency Preparedness products.

If you are interested in learning more, we also offer a $5 workshop on Food processing and long term storage. This class covers our food products, grain mills, dehydrators, canning, how to store up your own food as well as several of our food storage systems. Don't feel you have to wait for the class though, we are happy to answer any questions you might have and help you get started anytime.

While you are in the store checking out our food and survival products, check out our wide assortment of reloading supplies, ammo, and ar-15 accessories (mostly VLTOR, Magpul, and Daniel Defense).

Feel free to check out our website to see products and sign up for workshops, but we have been so busy beefing up the store since taking over the operation in September we haven't had a chance to clean up the website and it only shows a very small portion of what we actually carry and the prices online are grossly out of date. We are hoping to have it cleaned up and synchronized with our store by the end of the month and will let everyone on here know as soon as we do. Just don't judge us by our website until we have it updated. Call our store anytime at 678-667-2715 if you have any questions or want to get a quote on any of our food storage system products.

Or come by and check us out in person. We are 2 miles south of Barrett Parkway directly on Hwy 41 (Cobb Parkway), just below Hwy5 (Canton Hwy). Exit 267B off I85 and then head towards Cobb Parkway. Take a left at Cobb Parkway and go under the bridge. Look for the big yellow SURVIVAL STORE sign immediately on your left.

I know that probably sounded a lot more like a commercial than I intended it to, but we are just preppers ourselves and trying to help others do the same. We hope you take time to stop by and check us out.

Joey
TrueWilderness.com
KudzuTactical.com
678-667-2715

we have samples of wise food at true wilderness that we'll give you to try....there are also ways to improve the taste,etc of the food that we are happy to share :)

Try samples before you buy prepackaged foods (such as Wise, Mountain House, and Gourmet Reserve) in bulk!

I completely agree, and we do have free samples available to try for Wise as well as individual packages available for sale for the other items food products.

Joey
TrueWilderness.com
678-667-2715

Back
Top Bottom