• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

where to buy long term food storage in georgia

efman

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
I"m interested in buying bulk food to store. I"M mainly looking for pre packed buckets of beans and rice and really any sort of survival food in general. Does anyone know of a good place in georgia to buy this sort of stuff from? thanks, efman.

I would check costco.com, they have pretty good prices and all the prices include shipping TYD. You could probably find it cheaper locally, but I don't know where...when you find out shoot me a PM!

I've watched his videos before but after finding a place to order the oxygen absorbers, the buckets, the lids, the mylar bags and finally the food I wasn't sure if it really is that much cheaper.

As mentioned above costco and sams will deliver to your door. For local store, True wilderness in Marietta has a good supply. There's another store in Hiram I think that has all the grain processing and storage stuff. The LDS also have good deals on that stuff. http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category3_715839595_10557_21158_-1_N_image_0

there's a member on here north of you that sells buckets of beans, rice etc. I can't remember his screen name right now, it's something along the lines of foodstorage, survivalfood something like that.

I've watched his videos before but after finding a place to order the oxygen absorbers, the buckets, the lids, the mylar bags and finally the food I wasn't sure if it really is that much cheaper.

The best place I've found the mylar and oxygen absorbers is here:
http://www.shopsimplerliving.com/

If you only wanted to buy a bucket or 2, yes, but if you want to pack 200 lbs of each, doing it yourself will save you a chunk of $. Remember, you can always get food grade buckets for free at restaraunts.

The Dekalb Farmers Market, or the Asian Farmers Market on Buford Highway. Much cheaper than costco or sams.

Back
Top Bottom