Where do you get the best pickled eggs?

Apple cider vinegar, Kraft sun dried tomato vinaigrette salad dressing, and jalapenos. Add boiled eggs and let 'em age a little while in the fridge before enjoying.

Where's DinkyDau DinkyDau ? I know he has a fantastic recipe for these treasures. :hungry:
Actually I have enjoyed them for years ( the mild ones ) but alas, I have never made them...Forgive me! Hey y'all have a very Merry Christmas!

EF9B76DA-164F-4F65-B36B-2BBCAD76C1F9.png

Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.
So, I just watched an ARMR video and not only did it not make me feel good, I actually hated It. Although I’ve never been diagnosed, I believe I suffer from Misophonia or something similar. I can’t stand hearing people chew their food, gum, or talk with something in their mouth. Slurping a drink is just as bad. Most other associated sounds don’t really bother me, such as heavy breathing. It’s bad enough that I can go from being in a great mood to real anger in less than 30 seconds just from hearing someone chew. It’s annoying as hell. Oh, and don’t even get me started on people who smack their lips or loudly lick their fingers when eating.

Walmart sells pickled eggs in a clear brine/vinegar with a white label. I believe the brand is old south? On the same aisle as the olives & pickles. Dang tasty!

Can they be ordered or is it an in person thing? I live jalapeños ones and the beet ones from my local feed and seed store.

Where do you find the best ones at?

They're best in person. Usually at a small, local non chain store. They need to be at least a week old, with beets and a little onion. If the jar actually says pickled eggs on it and it's not reused from something else, it's probably not going to be good.

Back
Top Bottom