• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where are they now?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
221   0
Reaction score
its amazing to me that someone would take the time to post an ad and then never come back to check for any offers. I have offers I have made recently that have gone unanswered and the owners haven't been on since they posted the item.

Well- You never know if something happened to them.

One guy that I mailed a check to for a item never sent the item, and after a while never came back on. So I sent a letter asking for an explanation and received a letter from his mom stating that he fell into some issue beyond his control and could not respond and she refunded the money. Jail? Sick? Lazy? Don't know but sometimes bad things happen and the last thing on the mind is a post.

Or they are just not committed to follow through with something. JP

I had a fellow miss a meeting due to being incarcerated the night before, and had to spend his gun money on bail.
His story sounded a little fishy, so I asked for a copy of his arrest citation. He sent it to me, so no neg FB was necessary.

i mailed out a few parts for a trade and never received anything back. he has not logged on since, or returned any messages.

Well you must have their address, so why not pay them a visit.

I think mail fraud is a felony.

I do my best to reply even if Im not interested, just the other day I replied to someone regarding a pistol sale who had me mixed up with someone else, wasnt even my deal.

Waiting on a reply for a few days for something I want to get, had good replies and then nothing, item still up and I havent lowballed him :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom