• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When will this be in stock? Sig MPX-K

Too bad it's a Sig.

Yeah, 'cause Sig makes crap. Maybe Glock will put one out and it'll be the super leet one. :rolleyes:

It'll go right along side all the Glock rifles. Oh. Wait.

Damn! pretty sweet! $1000 though for a pistol rd. carbine : /

Price other COMPARABLE pistol round carbines. $1000 is a steal!

Differance is the MP5 can be a host gun. The SIG only has the potential of being a SBR.

True, but then there's the pesky sear issue.

Very sexy gun no doubt but don't understand the civilian version. Has a 6.5 in barrel and a 9.5 in muzzle brake. Why don't they just offer it as an sbr with muzzle threading? Who the heck wants a 9.5 permanently attached brake? I'd rather pay the $200 extra and have something worthy

That's why you skip it and get the mpx or mpxk and do your own customization.

They claim they will offer a bunch of different variants. The SD one without the tube, an SD, a pistol, an SBR, a K SBR. We'll see. They'd sell a metric ton of them if they would bring them to market.

I still am waiting to see if the ATF will allow that "muzzle brake" though. They are outright admitting it can be turned into a suppressor with just a shroud/tube. That would make the bare muzzle brake an unregistered silencer part, ie baffles. Not that I am against it, I think its an awesome idea, but the way the ATF enforces things these days makes me think that won't fly.

At first I thought it was a suppressor, they had just removed the tube.... I've never seen a brake that was so large thats why I thought it was a suppressor without the tube on.

Back
Top Bottom