• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When to place a member on ignore?

Only one ..... And that was after several threats in a thread that got shut down . . . I really hate threats and I really like this site . . . So best option for all involved was for me to hit ignore and hope I never meet him in person.
I've had a couple different people send me PMs threatening to beat the **** out of me for things I said to them in threads that got heated. They both gave me such a good laugh that I didn't report or ignore either of them. It takes a special kind of dumbass to threaten physical violence to somebody on a website where everybody carries a gun. SMH

I've had a couple different people send me PMs threatening to beat the **** out of me for things I said to them in threads that got heated. They both gave me such a good laugh that I didn't report or ignore either of them. It takes a special kind of dumbass to threaten physical violence to somebody on a website where everybody carries a gun. SMH

Damn man what'd you say? :confused2: The worst I ever got via PM was a welch on a bet. Of course he then creepily stalked me around the site for a year, until I earned him enough hats to get his FIRST ban - so there is that...

Can't we all just get along?
Rodney King
s2.quickmeme.com_img_c2_c2866cd7f1e38391b6be4a6ce59155cc813fe4e0c21ef1c08ba4a8023c8774db.jpg

Back
Top Bottom