• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When the pipes are too loud….

We need pics 👍👍
Sorry, I'm not that tech savvy. It's not a show car, just a nice driver. White with a blue interior, Cragers and BFGs. The body and interior are stock. I'm the 3rd owner. Floor shifter with console. Car just sitting in a parking lot, you'd think it's stock with a set of wheels on it. You start looking at the drivetrain close, you know something's up. You crank it up, the cat's out of the bag

Reminds me of the young guy in the muffler shop having a cherry bomb installed in his F150. The techs asked him if he hated his neighbors, LMAO!
When I was 18 I had a Chevy truck with duals and glass packs. I didn’t hate the neighbors but they sure hated me. Had a 2 stroke motocross bike prior to break them in. Was a swanky country club neighborhood in Alabama. And on top of that my dad got transferred and my parents moved. I stayed back until the house sold and would have huge parties on weekends. Living the high life. Can’t stand loud pipes now.

When I was 18 I had a Chevy truck with duals and glass packs. I didn’t hate the neighbors but they sure hated me. Had a 2 stroke motocross bike prior to break them in. Was a swanky country club neighborhood in Alabama. And on top of that my dad got transferred and my parents moved. I stayed back until the house sold and would have huge parties on weekends. Living the high life. Can’t stand loud pipes now.
As the young man pulled out roaring down Napier Ave., one of the techs in the shop laughed louder and said, "Oh yeah, he'll be back." I think that was an allusion to the likelihood he was going to be seeing some big tickets in the future for noise.

Back
Top Bottom