• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When the pipes are too loud….

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_8974.jpeg

I had a 30 yr old sleazebag neighbor with one of those lowered piece of **** hoopty mobiles with the boom stereos he thought made him cool. His skank baby mama would get pissed off when I'd fire my bike up sitting in my garage with the straight pipes pointed right at their house. Eventually they learned every time my house shook from his stereo their little crumb snatchers would being traumatized by my pipes. It's been almost 5 years of peace and quiet now

I had a 30 yr old sleazebag neighbor with one of those lowered piece of **** hoopty mobiles with the boom stereos he thought made him cool. His skank baby mama would get pissed off when I'd fire my bike up sitting in my garage with the straight pipes pointed right at their house. Eventually they learned every time my house shook from his stereo their little crumb snatchers would being traumatized by my pipes. It's been almost 5 years of peace and quiet now
Reminds me of the young guy in the muffler shop having a cherry bomb installed in his F150. The techs asked him if he hated his neighbors, LMAO!

Reminds me of the young guy in the muffler shop having a cherry bomb installed in his F150. The techs asked him if he hated his neighbors, LMAO!
I've got a young neighbor just moved in with those on his F-150. I like him, he's a UPS driver and super nice. His truck is loud but he makes up for it by being a good neighbor

My brother used to have a Road Runner with glasspack exhausts …… talking about loud and cackling !! That thing was awesome, you could tell he was coming from a mile away !! LMAO 🤣

My brother used to have a Road Runner with glasspack exhausts …… talking about loud and cackling !! That thing was awesome, you could tell he was coming from a mile away !! LMAO 🤣
My Monte Carlo is that way....People say they know I'm coming......I think it's kind of conservative for what it is......

Back
Top Bottom