• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When little Ray Ray killed Little Lukey where were you?

the myth is "black community"

i dont assign myself to a specific group or train of thought based on superficial qualifiers and obviously this gentleman in the OP video doesnt either

those who protest in the name of black folks should step back and take a look at what they are actually doing. its about being an individual and taking responsibility for your own actions. pitting it as an us versus them or whatever is stupid and only acts as a disservice to the very cause they try and support

biggest bigots are folks like al sharpton. this whole issue has nothing to do with race and everything to do with police versus citizen rights
I wish it was a myth. When 95% voted for the idiot in chief, that's no myth. Lost a couple of pretty good black friends over that. Oddly enough didn't lose any white friends. The ones that voted for Obama I never considered friends to begin with. The couple of black friends WERE self professed 'conservatives'. I got over them voting for him. It was the after the fact defending of the indefensible... :tsk:

The sad part is, most rural Georgia blacks are conservative, but voted out of ignorance just because of the skin color. Some of my better friends (which are black) voted for Obama the first go around, but soon realized how big of mistake they had made.

The sad part is, most rural Georgia blacks are conservative, but voted out of ignorance just because of the skin color. Some of my better friends (which are black) voted for Obama the first go around, but soon realized how big of mistake they had made.
to be fair most people who vote democrat that i come across dont know **** abut politics

this could be because im around more democrats than republicans but when i explain it (especially in regards to economics and holding your own money) most of the time they agree

its this belief that the democrats are on "their" side just like there is a false belief that all republicans are on "our" (gun owners) side

Back
Top Bottom