When FedEx tries to make your house a drive-thru

Some of you guys are hilarious… I am sure you would not be “hasty to blame” like I am when the only vehicle that came down your 1000’ easement driveway destroyed your garage door, left a package and time stamp, and stole nothing. I guess I owe FedEx an apology for just jumping to conclusions since I don’t have a camera that catches that angle :faint::rofl:

Some of you guys are hilarious… I am sure you would not be “hasty to blame” like I am when the only vehicle that came down your 1000’ easement driveway destroyed your garage door, left a package and time stamp, and stole nothing. I guess I owe FedEx an apology for just jumping to conclusions since I don’t have a camera that catches that angle :faint::rofl:
If your driver is like mine, I think he could make that 1,000ft driveway , drop the pkg then be gone again in 45 seconds

Would imagine any truck or van that hit a garage door in this manner bent a bumper or at a minimum transferred paint from the garage door to the bumper or from the vehicle to the garage door. Let us know the response from Fed-Ex once the accident investigation is complete. Delivery services are not self insured, their insurance company will be involved...especially for a claim for thousands like this one.

The entire bumpers of UPS trucks (package cars) front and back are painted proprietary UPS brown for instances like this. When someone says the driver ran into their car, garage, mailbox etc. it is simple to match the paint which transferred to say with certainty a mark was or was not made by a UPS truck.

Back
Top Bottom