What's your opinion?

I tried a gun deal off of Cl one time and that dude was all figgity and ****, told him not what i was looking for and left. . . it was what i was looking for , just not from him. lol

It is a good place to unload all of your junk though!

Got a receipt? What if he reports it as stolen? He's probably already sold your gun. I bet there's no paper trail there either. He gets off totally free, and when he gets your new gun back, he can sell it again.

Craigslist is dangerous. The modern day thief's pawn shop. I won't sell anything even gun related there. Once they figure out who you are, they can come back later for what you didn't want to sell.

You went out into the country with him and handed him a loaded gun? Not me.

I think the emails and text would suffice as evidence of a transaction. It takes a little more than an accusation to have someone arrested and property "returned".

Forget you ever talked to him, and count yourself lucky that the deal didn't go a lot worse than it did.

Guess I need to be a little more careful ... Update, had a friend do some "PI" work for me, the guy now says both guns have been sold. If that's the case, should I call him back and tell him I want my gun back, just to screw with him? Haha.

Guess I need to be a little more careful ... Update, had a friend do some "PI" work for me, the guy now says both guns have been sold. If that's the case, should I call him back and tell him I want my gun back, just to screw with him? Haha.

Haha! What if he said sure! I hate I even looked at that SA 1911. I wanted it!

Ok guys if your post was deleted it was because we have a place for religious debate and it isn't in this man's Craigslist thread.

Back
Top Bottom