Whats Worng with my babby?

I also would never jump a bike off with a car or truck...Just get a battery tender and let it be

- - - Updated - - -

They wont have battery problems if you ride them even when its 34 degrees outside. Buncha Pansies! Just kidding fellas! Had to go out and snap a pic of her since we were finally talking about sport bikes.

08 gsxr 600 ?

Respectfully, I disagree. The running output and more importantly amperage, is much higher coming out of the battery than from the car. It will lessen the surge to a small degree but 800cca can and will fry ****. Compare that 180-200cca of a bike battery. It's not really rocket science. But hey, I like pressing my luck too sometimes.

I hear what you're saying and even appreciate the premiss but, assuming all else is working correctly, OHM's law disagrees with this.

As in it takes one amp to push one watt thru one ohm? Ya, this is precisley why this is bad. You're jamming high amps through tiny little wiring and diodes, which then fries stuff. And burns the contacts on the armeture and brushes on he starter etc etc.
But maybe it won't ever happen. Like firing that one bullet through that one chamber but not the other. Some rifle or something like that.

As in it takes one amp to push one watt thru one ohm? Ya, this is precisley why this is bad. You're jamming high amps through tiny little wiring and diodes, which then fries stuff. And burns the contacts on the armeture and brushes on he starter etc etc.
But maybe it won't ever happen. Like firing that one bullet through that one chamber but not the other. Some rifle or something like that.
Not debating with you but have you seen some of these small wires on today's cars with 12v and 24v systems...

Back
Top Bottom