• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Nobody has mentioned this yet so I will.
Most of these symptoms we've been discussing in these posts are referred to as Long haulers Covid or Long Covid. From what I've read on the subject, it doesn't matter if you had a mild case of covid or were hospitalized with a severe case you can still be experiencing long haulers.
I've attached a couple of articles that explain some of the symptoms and some of the causes.

I'm unvaxxed and so far I have not had covid, at least not that I'm aware of. I am very interested in threads like this one with first hand information. Thanks to all that give their perspective, thoughts and experiences. Hopefully it will stay on track.
Sir.....

sir......

This ODT. We won't tolerate that kind of approach to subjects like this.

Amazingly enough I’ve been around 10 people in the last two weeks that have been positive. Still negative and no symptoms. Vaccinated.

S/O has two shots and her booster, got her butt kicked for a few days by it and still has a few lingering symptoms.

Back on Christmas Eve, I was taken by ambulance to the hospital and admitted with Covid pneumonia. I just got home a few days ago, thank God. Hospital was AWFUL, terrible care and filthy. My oxygen levels fell into the low 70s and it was real touch and go for a bit.
Dang. Glad you're on the other side! Which hospital?

The only thing that persisted for me was coughing. It took 6-8 weeks for me to finally stop coughing. I had a light, upper respiratory pneumonia. The doctor wasn't worried about it, but said I would cough for a while. She was right.

Covid sucks.

Back
Top Bottom