• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Back on Christmas Eve, I was taken by ambulance to the hospital and admitted with Covid pneumonia. I just got home a few days ago, thank God. Hospital was AWFUL, terrible care and filthy. My oxygen levels fell into the low 70s and it was real touch and go for a bit. I'
Dang. Glad you're on the other side! Which hospital?

You know what I find Fascinating. The folks who never get the disease during a pandemic. I wonder what it is? Blood type? Luck? Something about their physiology? Throughout human history NOT EVERY person got the plague. Very interesting.
That's what science should be studying.

cigarette smoke smell from time to time and certain foods taste like lighter fluid. Can no longer eat firehouse subs or Buccee's BBQ.

Back on Christmas Eve, I was taken by ambulance to the hospital and admitted with Covid pneumonia. I just got home a few days ago, thank God. Hospital was AWFUL, terrible care and filthy. My oxygen levels fell into the low 70s and it was real touch and go for a bit. I've got a long road ahead to recover fully, but was wondering for those of you who've had it, what have been some of the unusual effects besides loss of taste/smell that you've experienced? I'm dealing with a few right now that are just odd.

Glad you made it.

I'm just getting over it. First day in about a week where I feel mostly normal. Was similar to a bad cold with an odd variety of other symptoms. Chills on a hair-trigger...fine above a certain ambient temp, but came on really quick if my body got just a little cold. Lost some taste and smell. Brain fog. Fatigue was over-the-top. Went thru a few days where my throat felt like it was on fire. Have only had a sore throat like that one other time in my life, about twenty five years ago.

I've had two doses of Moderna. No plans for booster.

I dont have any noticable long turn side effects but my daughter still( 7 months post covid) cant eat chicken. Tastes bad to her now.

Back
Top Bottom