Whats everybody prepping for?

It's ok to have some items set aside, but I'm not spending thousands to do it. Some preppers have enough $ in there backup's to buy another house.

I don't have a bug out bag , I have a get home bag .
I was in the middle of the Rodney king riots in Atlanta
and have carried a small bag of basic gear ever since.

Ok, makes sense, good solid logical thinking there. But so we are are clear, once your home, your staying there? I assume you dont live in the riot zone.

Most of you guys already live in the sticks, places I have to look up on google before I make an offer on the classifieds. The masses aint getting that far from the city, no matter how bad you want them to.

To see the zombie invasion, you are going to have to travel to them! The zombies (hording masses, riots, gangs) are going to be in the city, not out in the burbs.

Ok, makes sense, good solid logical thinking there. But so we are are clear, once your home, your staying there? I assume you dont live in the riot zone.

Most of you guys already live in the sticks, places I have to look up on google before I make an offer on the classifieds. The masses aint getting that far from the city, no matter how bad you want them to.

To see the zombie invasion, you are going to have to travel to them! The zombies (hording masses, riots, gangs) are going to be in the city, not out in the burbs.

Correct, I'm staying home once I get there.
I don't plan on saving the USA Jack bauer style with a shoulder
bag and a smart phone !
I think its practical to have a few things with you just in case.

Also if the horde make to my neck of the woods were all in trouble. Lol

Back
Top Bottom