• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What , When and Where was you’re first deer

I was 13 so '91 and it was at a hunting lease in middle GA somewhere. Not sure exact location we only had that lease for 1 season. It was a button buck at about 30 yards and I took it with a 20 guage slug from a ground blind. My family you dont hunt on your own with a firearm until 13. Until then you're with dad learning how. 10 years of sitting in the stand led up to that moment. It was a good day. So thankful I had a dad that took all the time and effort to do that with me. Can't wait to do the same with my son.

lets see...
1993 on bucksnort rd in Jackson. around 11:30 at night and around 80 mph.
i used a 1988 caliber cbr600. that deer went thru my fairings like a fat chick thru a bologna sandwich. broke its neck clean. still have the bike at my shop,and i ate that frikin' deer...

First week of December in 2014, 5:00 AM. I was 29. It was cold out. I saw a doe run from left to right. As I approached the trail, another doe came lagging behind. Hit me so hard on my drivers door that I couldnt open it when I got to work. Cost me a door and a hood. Havent been hunting since.

Back
Top Bottom