• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What were you doing at age 24

7E86D7D5-0B54-4DBF-B127-8D88165D4D47.jpeg
568CB4DD-CD13-4845-A9CE-90330C1C39D7.jpeg

On my 24th birthday, I had been married a whopping 3 days (still married 28 years later), been in my first house 6 months, working a warehouse job, mowing grass on the side, and putting my wife thru college. We were VERY broke, but very happy. Two young folks that were pretty clueless but enjoying the ride.

My late teens/early 20's were a pretty wild time, life was a constant party. From the outside, I'm sure it looked fun, but really, I was pretty miserable. At age 22, I accepted Christ into my life. Engaged at 23, married at 24. We/I spent alot of time at church in those days. I had to separate myself from my old life/start hanging around new folks that encouraged my new life.

So, long story short, 24 was a season of changes and trying to grow up some. I'm 52 now, and still a work in progress.

Working my butt off. I'd been married a couple years to a wonderful wife. We were still a couple years away from buying a house. These days according to her doesn't matter what I do, it's not right. In my perspective, she's just average......LOL, sound familiar

Back
Top Bottom