• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What made you decide on the username you use?

Iraq 04 I was medivaced to Landstuhl Germany hospital. After a couple days I found my way back to my unit in Iraq taking shortcuts and random flights along the way with anyone heading my direction. From the time I was evaced to the time I was back with my unit was less than 3 days. Some guys were waiting weeks to get back into country.
I Bypassed all the bull shyt.

My friends then called me Bypass.

I need that stuff for my seizures !! I wish I could find a way to procure it in GA without hassle. One day these damned high and mighty law heads will realize it’s not all about getting high to have a bunch of fun ( God forbid we have any of that) .
Another reason I chose that name, "I know a guy"...

Another reason I chose that name, "I know a guy"...
Yeah, I gotta get back in touch with some folks I know I’m thinking …..these damned seizure issues are getting way too much. I smoked for a while in my younger years and enjoyed it, always laughed at folks that used it “medically” saying ‘yeah, right ! You NEED it !’
But now I understand , unfortunately, firsthand why !!

Yeah, I gotta get back in touch with some folks I know I’m thinking …..these damned seizure issues are getting way too much. I smoked for a while in my younger years and enjoyed it, always laughed at folks that used it “medically” saying ‘yeah, right ! You NEED it !’
But now I understand , unfortunately, firsthand why !!
I had a nephew born with Muscular Dystrophy. When he was older (early 20's for someone with that disease) they finally gave him a medical card. The stuff helped him tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom