What made you decide on the username you use?

Georgia Gun Law Booklet is my name because I'm the attorney who paired up with a firearms instructor and tactical shooting coach to write this book:

9781514871324-us-300.jpg

As you can see, however, the latest update was in 2015. A few small parts of it became out of date in the years since, but CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY really changed things a lot.
I don't think we're going to have any more updated editions.
There's just no more profit in it.

Georgia Gun Law Booklet is my name because I'm the attorney who paired up with a firearms instructor and tactical shooting coach to write this book:

9781514871324-us-300.jpg

As you can see, however, the latest update was in 2015. A few small parts of it became out of date in the years since, but CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY really changed things a lot.
I don't think we're going to have any more updated editions.
There's just no more profit in it.
Cool!! I like it

I need that stuff for my seizures !! I wish I could find a way to procure it in GA without hassle. One day these damned high and mighty law heads will realize it’s not all about getting high to have a bunch of fun ( God forbid we have any of that) .

I need that stuff for my seizures !! I wish I could find a way to procure it in GA without hassle. One day these damned high and mighty law heads will realize it’s not all about getting high to have a bunch of fun ( God forbid we have any of that) .
Road trip now!

Back
Top Bottom