• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what is wrong with people??

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
498   0
Reaction score
so i was headed back from my shop today. was headed down business 1941 into Griffin. there is a Autozone at the bottom of the hill just before southern crescent...
as i am driving down what do i see in the autozone driveway? i fricken baby car seat!!!!face down!!!! no one is stopping... i had a trailer on the truck but whipped u-turn cutting off a few people and getting honked at... i whipped into the autozone blocking the driveway. jumped out, realized what i may see and hesitated for a second and flipped the car seat over... thank God i did dot find a baby.....
why was i the first person to stop? tons of people passed by, no one stopped... i put the car seat sitting up on the grass...
this is a sad world........

Life is strange. You passed the test, a slight delay to keep you safe and sound and home safe to your loved ones, or the people who slowed for you to make your turn. Maybe you have a guardian angel, or one for them?
That's a wonderful way to look at the world. Love it!

Life is strange. You passed the test, a slight delay to keep you safe and sound and home safe to your loved ones, or the people who slowed for you to make your turn. Maybe you have a guardian angel, or one for them?
i own a bike shop. i have told people that many times. their bike should have been ready, but it was a day late. or they are about to take a long ride and have a problem. maybe something bad was waiting.
but this could have been a kid that fell off the top of a car and landed face down on the pavement...

One of several PSA messages cycling around social media for a couple of years now using car seats, money under windshield wipers, etc to lure females out of their cars to be kidnapped. It may not actually be true but a lot of people have read them and are probably scared to get out.

so i was headed back from my shop today. was headed down business 1941 into Griffin. there is a Autozone at the bottom of the hill just before southern crescent...
as i am driving down what do i see in the autozone driveway? i fricken baby car seat!!!!face down!!!! no one is stopping... i had a trailer on the truck but whipped u-turn cutting off a few people and getting honked at... i whipped into the autozone blocking the driveway. jumped out, realized what i may see and hesitated for a second and flipped the car seat over... thank God i did dot find a baby.....
why was i the first person to stop? tons of people passed by, no one stopped... i put the car seat sitting up on the grass...
this is a sad world........
well that area has went to the dogs! so with that those people do not care about anything,
except getting their wigs on, nails done, fake ass eyes lashing done, and when my next ck. coming!

Back
Top Bottom