What is this? HELP ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointBlank

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about this Mathews Bow? I'm not much into Bow Hunting and I have someone offering this to me.. would like to know the model, year, attachments on it, value, etc. I know it's a Mathews Solocam Bow and that's about it!! :confused:

Attachments

• Mathew's 006.jpg
    Mathew's 006.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 57
Mathews FX Review - Expert & User Opinions, Ratings, & More

The Mathews FX is an older Mathews bow that was manufactured from 2000 until 2004. This rig comes with two different cam systems covering a very wide range of draw lengths. While the FX is not as quiet as some modern bows, it is pretty forgiving and smooth to draw. Also, the FX is not a speed bow, but it has plenty of speed for many hunting scenarios. Admittedly, this is a very good bow for the money.

If its free, I would probably take it.

It's an older FX for sure, but still a very good bow. Can't really see much except for the Trophy Ridge sights which are good sights and it looks to have a Mathews arrow rest. 70 lb. draw weight but you need to take it to an archery shop to find out the draw length to make sure it fits you. The 70 lb. bows can be adjusted down to about 60 lbs. Probably worth a couple hundred bucks, maybe a little more depending on condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom