• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISO of a Archery store

blake53690

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
live in north ga Cherokee county area looking for bow shops that are reasonable priced and carry a good variety of bows want to get a new bow come the end of this hunting season its time to upgrade and get newer any suggestions?

There is Backwoods Bowstrings in Woodstock. In the Walmart shopping center off 92. I had a strong made there and they were really awesome!

There is also Mitch's in Canton. I have never been there but I have heard great things about his shop.

Mitch's in downtown Canton, right next to the old RR tracks in the industrial area, is the best archery shop I've seen.

But, they don't try to compete price-wise with the big box sporting goods stores. Nor do they carry really low-end cheap entry level stuff that belongs in Walmart.

Mitch's in downtown Canton, right next to the old RR tracks in the industrial area, is the best archery shop I've seen.

But, they don't try to compete price-wise with the big box sporting goods stores. Nor do they carry really low-end cheap entry level stuff that belongs in Walmart.
Agreed 💯

I think Big Woods has more variety of bows. They use to not be as equipped as Mitches, but have built up well plus indoor archery range. Mitches is a Matthew’s dealer and maybe one other brand. Big woods is Bowtech, and I think Hoyt and 1 or 2 other brands (as far as compound bows). Both will tune and have a good assortment of higher quality accessories. If you want custom arrows I recommend Mitches.

Back
Top Bottom