What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to beat the dead horse some more, just have to...

I believe this is the third or possibly 4th time the same used Sig P365 has been posted for $750!!! Newb with 1 positive feedback and 1 Neg - Requires a bill-o-sale and will only deal with people with solid positive feedback!!!

images

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

500 bucks for 1000 rounds steel case 7.62x39.

Anyone that has enough ambition to scratch their toes can look online elsewhere and see that’s easily 100 over plandemic prices.

Reactions: GFB

I believe this is the third or possibly 4th time the same used Sig P365 has been posted for $750!!! Newb with 1 positive feedback and 1 Neg - Requires a bill-o-sale and will only deal with people with solid positive feedback!!!

images

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

So he won’t deal with himself?

Me too. Those are a little different though. There are actual shortages and prices from the manufacturers has gone up, so that has to get passed on to the consumer...

Gun prices from the manufacturers and distributers are the same as they were last year... The price increases you see are largely based on perception... You can walk into a dealer today and pick up a new Glock around $500.

Cheaper for me, I'm Blue Label eligible.

images

He's not a noob. He's a member with a second account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom