• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if HR.8 Passes

The gun control industry has a single goal and a well defined plan. The pro-2A side does not.

We don't have a Bloomberg funneling billions of dollars into this fight. They do, and a bunch of other billion and millionaires to boot.

We have tactics that change from attack to attack, but we are always on the defensive. In that scenario you are always going to lose a few battles, and each one puts the gun control industry closer to their goal of total disarmament.

200 years and not 1 single infringement?.. Are you sure?
I sure am glad to hear that, because I was starting to worry about them passing something.
But no worries now.

/
I’m not say there has not been infringement , but at some point we have to stop being reasonable and stand up, everytime we compromise the left just want more and they refuse to compromise on anything.this give a little on this issue has cost us far too much already!

I have NO interest in GIVING UP anything.

I don't understand your need to preach something to me, like I AM your Senator and you are pressing your Constitutional point to me?..
I have tried to ask the same question Twice and for some reason you refuse to even answer and just want to preach constitutionality and infringement to me...

It wasn't even a hard question, I will try one last time but I expect the same response from you.

If gun owners had to decide..

Would we rather have a change in regulation to HOW we buy a gun?
or
Would we rather have a change in regulation to What guns we are allowed to own?
Legal gun owners should not have to decide.I see the logic in the question you present. But legal gun owners should not have to compromise freedoms that will never be given back. We dont abort fetuses. We dont steal elections. We pretty much mind our own business and dont go looking to start ****. This is being hand delivered to the Hornets nest with a smile.
ban.jpg

All is good until one gun sale through here is used in a crime and ODT gets hit with a RICO case and all owners/mods get a felony charge and have to pay $15k up front for legal representation. If convicted they become prohibited from owning guns.

As far as ODT goes, that will be dealt with in a later bill they have talked about. Basically it prohibits the sale of guns or gun parts via the Internet.

So ordering a firearm from a website that goes to a gun shop will no longer be a thing?
I don't really see how it would effect buying from the internet since all internet sales would still have to go to a dealer where the transfer is done. I also doubt it will ever pass the senate anyway.

We shall see. A lot of people seem to have a lot more faith in the RINOs we have in the Senate, and the Dems unwillingness to stop the filibuster, than I do.

That particular bill will be part of the 'ghost gun' push. They don't want you to be able to buy the parts to make your own gun easily. It would prevent the sale of gun parts or guns directly to consumers.

If you wanted to buy a gun you will need to have your FFL order it for you. Same for parts, although the way they word it it sounds like retail stores would still be OK.

Back
Top Bottom