• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

6.8SPC ll
110 gr. Sierra OTM
XBR 8208
28.5g
My Wilson Combat Super sniper barrel loves this combo. 1/2 moa
Still twerking some other loads as well.
That’s what I wasn’t able to find the last several months!!! .277 110gr projectiles!!! I’m not reloading 6.8 spc right now, but I’ll get to it eventually lol!

Processed, primed, sorted and ready to load!!! 2695 .300 blackout subs I plan to top off with 220gr Berry’s bullets.
5FB04594-62E1-4AFA-9171-376F15E0ECD4.jpeg

You already have the Berry's? PV has some lower than anyone.. https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/berrys-300-aac-blackout-220-grain-spire-point/

Also you beat me.. I have 3,200 - 300blk & 1,100 300hamr ready for Lube rinse, trimming, and dry tumble polish.. too much work to care as it's just to sell.. and I'm not sure how well that'll go when American Reloading has 1,150ish fully processed for $152.98 shipped. Freakin' 36,000 in-stock as well!

You ever try the Eggleston's?
$131.39/K Shipped when in stock..

Now to Enjoy the fun part the reloading process :)

You already have the Berry's? PV has some lower than anyone.. https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/berrys-300-aac-blackout-220-grain-spire-point/

Also you beat me.. I have 3,200 - 300blk & 1,100 300hamr ready for Lube rinse, trimming, and dry tumble polish.. too much work to care as it's just to sell.. and I'm not sure how well that'll go when American Reloading has 1,150ish fully processed for $152.98 shipped. Freakin' 36,000 in-stock as well!

You ever try the Eggleston's?
$131.39/K Shipped when in stock..

Now to Enjoy the fun part the reloading process :)
I haven’t tried those and I absolutely have the projectiles. I’ve been planning on loading these for a while. I need to find .277 110gr for 6.8 spc.

I was just talking to a fellow who made my Gas Check maker dies about Speer's 125gr TNT in .30cal and how we absolutely Love it for the HAM'R..

Here's some amazing reviews on them for their 90gr .277 offering.

and probably the best price on them, I'd buy 1,300 (2 - 650ct) for load development and 1k for putting up.. That is if you have that much 6.8 brass, the stuff demands serious monies.

$236.55 Shipped on 1,300 = 18.1¢ per bullet.
https://battlehawkarmory.com/produc...-.277-90-gr-jacketed-hollow-point-jhp-650-box

other prices/options..

Also Blue Collar has some 120gr SST's $374.20/1,100 = 34¢ per bullet
Reviews..

I can tell you Battle Hawk and Blue Collar are both great retailers. I've used both of them, hassle free several times. I mainly use Midway a lot to look at reviews, because honestly their prices, +tax, +shipping.. and the fact that they are limiting amounts has me hardly ordering anything from them any more.

I really considered the 6.8 for a while, and then almost pulled the trigger on ordering stuff for a 277 Wolverine build.. but ultimately ended up with more .30cal's :) .277 is a great caliber, Ron Spomer recently had a presentation on them.

I was just talking to a fellow who made my Gas Check maker dies about Speer's 125gr TNT in .30cal and how we absolutely Love it for the HAM'R..

and probably the best price on them, I'd buy 1,300 (2 - 650ct) for load development and 1k for putting up.. That is if you have that much 6.8 brass, the stuff demands serious monies.

https://battlehawkarmory.com/produc...-.277-90-gr-jacketed-hollow-point-jhp-650-box

other prices/options..

Reviews..

I can tell you Battle Hawk and Blue Collar are both great retailers. I've used both of them, hassle free several times. I mainly use Midway a lot to look at reviews, because honestly their prices, +tax, +shipping.. and the fact that they are limiting amounts has me hardly ordering anything from them any more.

I really considered the 6.8 for a while, and then almost pulled the trigger on ordering stuff for a 277 Wolverine build.. but ultimately ended up with more .30cal's :) .277 is a great caliber, Ron Spomer recently had a presentation on them.

Just ordered from battle hawk!!!! Thank you!!!!

other prices/options..

Reviews..

What gas check maker did you get?......

What gas check maker did you get?......
.308 and .223, Need any? He's so freaking swamped with making them.. otherwise I'd say order one from him. He can make almost any caliber, but it'd probably take a year to get. I've seen most popular caliber gas checks come and go finally for like $35-$50 1,000! Sages reloading used to be a good source.

Dima Prok, he used to have an order form here.

I could give you his email in a message if you wanna check on the wait time..

Or I seen this, haven't emailed to see if price is current or his lead times..

Back
Top Bottom