• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

I'm going to write down that data right now. I would have never thought of CFE 223 for that!
That was my first try with it, according to hodgdon the max charge for that bullet weight is 45 grains. I didn't see any pressure signs at 44.5 so I'll probably work up to that and see how it does. I originally ordered the pulled 190gr smk bullets to use in my 300 black for subsonic loads but there doing well enough in the .308 I may just save them for it. I'm waiting on 208 grain Amax to come in to try too

That was my first try with it, according to hodgdon the max charge for that bullet weight is 45 grains. I didn't see any pressure signs at 44.5 so I'll probably work up to that and see how it does. I originally ordered the pulled 190gr smk bullets to use in my 300 black for subsonic loads but there doing well enough in the .308 I may just save them for it. I'm waiting on 208 grain Amax to come in to try to
I have some 220gr Lapua Scenars I wanna try in .308. Data shows it should work. I loaded up a dummy to fit the PSS and it does fit. Powder may be crowded a bit....:rolleyes:

Think I found my load with cfe223 and the 75eldm. Best group of the day in my 22arc was .83” @120yrds. Take off the first round and the group was a lot smaller.

Attachments

• IMG_4825.png
    IMG_4825.png
    413.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4826.png
    IMG_4826.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom