• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What grunt call do yall use?

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_08_31_225032418098b4b99dc62246af3b9e04.jpg

I have never had a buck come into my area just by doing some grunting. If they are already there, they may react. Does are the ones that usually react to my calling.

Primos Buck Roar. My two biggest bucks fell to that call. One came in curious and the other came in at a full run all puffed up to fight. I don't think a call should be used all the time but deer communicate vocally 365 days a year. It is different on different properties so figuring out your own deer is the best thing to do.

Primos Buck Roar. My two biggest bucks fell to that call. One came in curious and the other came in at a full run all puffed up to fight. I don't think a call should be used all the time but deer communicate vocally 365 days a year. It is different on different properties so figuring out your own deer is the best thing to do.
I like hearing this, I just ordered a Buck roar last night. I lost my call on the last hunt last year and was about to get another one. That's why I started this but after a good bit of research last night I ended up settling on this one.

Back
Top Bottom