What Do You Hate Visually About The New Site?

Yes- but bear with me because I have to find a camera. I was referring to the version that comes up on my phone- viewing the site on my desktop is the same.

ETA: Actually, they are gone now. I noticed it over the weekend that I was getting nearly a full (phone) screen sized ad at the top of the homepage and most all of the other pages as well.
ok good

I posted this in the other thread but I guess it fits in better here. Check out the Black Style. It needs some work on the colors. About half of the text is "invisible"

feed.png

I posted the same in another thread, but the location appearing in front of a listing title makes it so the threads are all indented differently. This makes it harder to read, particularly in "new posts" and the "feed". The location would probably look better to the right of the title or below the title. Also, on "likes". I think the # of likes should be listed along with the "views" and "replies". Otherwise, I don't much see the point as I would try to use this as a rough gauge of whether the listing is worth opening.

Can you make it to where the threads we've participated in a easily distinguishable from the ones where we haven't? That little "glasses" icon is not very visible. Previously, the threads we were in were bold. I know I can clicked "Watched Threads", but 90% of the time I'm on the "New Posts" page and there is little distinction between participated threads and all the others. Thanks!

Please increase the font size again... Spending time on ODT is very relaxing for me... I do not want to have to start wearing my glasses to spend time here... I won't!

Please increase the font size again... Spending time on ODT is very relaxing for me... I do not want to have to start wearing my glasses to spend time here... I won't!

On your keyboard (PC), hold down the CTRL key and press the "+" sign (next backspace). it will zoom in the page. Might help.

This may not be something that can be changed, but when you hover over a post for a preview, the preview is always above the pointer. On the old system, if your mouse pointer was at the upper part of the screen the preview would appear below the pointer. Now, it previews above the pointer, even when the pointer is at the top of the screen. That means the preview is above the viewable area, so you can't see it without scrolling the screen down and re-hovering.

Can you put a "TOP" button at the bottom of the page? Everything else looks great and we will learn the new features over time. I like the new setup.

Back
Top Bottom