What Do You Hate Visually About The New Site?

As we scroll down the page, can we "lock" the column titles without keeping the higher level headings and Ads on the screen?
Both within a thread and in viewing the listing of threads

I would like the price of the item to pop up,when scrolled over,so I can decide if it is worth my time to open. Also the classification;handguns,rifles....should be bolder type

The text color in Blackened has changed from grey to black and you can no longer read what is being written. It was fine last night. The gold colored headers are still there.

I think the only thing that bugs me is how large the post boxes are. Hope these are one of the things that you are looking at shrinking.

The huge size of everything is annoying....

Inside a thread one single post takes up the entire screen, then on the whats new it seems like the text is bigger than necessary with tons of dead space on the screen. It would be easier to navigate if it was more compact proportionally.

Here is a side by side comparison of the what's new dead space compared to a Vbulletin what's new:

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 10.13.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 10.12.48 AM.png

Anyway to make to make the type a little bolder or bigger so I don't have to keep grabbing my reading glasses, it "feels" blurry ?

Back
Top Bottom